Welcome to Truthful Gospel Ministry
India is the world’s second most populated nation with staggering population of over a billion people. The figures show that India represents almost 17.31% of the world's population, which means one out of six people on this planet live in India. More than 50% of India's current population is below the age of 25 and over 65% below the age of 35. India's rapidly growing population is attributed to poverty, illiteracy, high fertility rate, rapid decline in death rates or mortality rates and immigration from Bangladesh and Nepal.
India has the largest illiterate population in the world.
The country is divided into 30 states. This nation was invaded politically and culturally for centuries. The Aryans, the Moghals, the Muslims, the Danish, British, French, Portuguese and Dutch came to India. Each one of them brought with them their own religion and left this nation with a mosaic of religions. Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism were all born in India.
Truthful Gospel Ministries Society is an inter-denominational Christian movement committed to sharing God’s love with the nation of India. This is dedicated to the training and equipping Indian Christian workers to lead men to the living God and help them grow in their faith.
Vision of the organization
Truthful Gospel ministries society exists to glorify God by showing and teaching the Love of Christ, in preaching and practice and involving in responsible Christian actions in the life of the hopeless and the helpless, so that all these will end in the fulfillment of the great commission
• Truthful Gospel ministries society glorify God
• By preaching the Gospel to the whole nations,
• Planting churches in every village, town and city of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
• Empowering the tribal youth to leadership by sound biblical teaching and leadership development programs,
• By being a parent to the orphaned,
• To eradicate illiteracy among street kids
• To make every gospel worker understand that ministry flows through character.